Subject: [Leica] Beginning PAW again
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 9 18:41:14 2009

Well, 2009 appears to be a less interesting year than 2008 so I will be
posting more often to the LUG.  Thank you all for keeping mostly sane this
last year.

Anyway, I will start with my daughter back from a tough quarter at college
doing what she mostly does for a few days:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+1/home+from+college.jpg.html

Next are a series of pictures taken at the "High Museum"

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+1/blackchair.jpg.html

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+1/not+so+well+acquainted.jpg.html

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+1/treadmill.jpg.html

All taken with an M8 and either a Zeiss 18mm or an old Canon 35mm F2 lens.

Enjoy if you will or crit if that is your desire.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Beginning PAW again)