Subject: [Leica] query from new subscriber
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Jan 9 18:03:32 2009

Heck,
I still occasionally use a III so an M2 is positively modern.  Seriously,
the box behind the lens is of less importance than the eye behind the
eyepiece so jump right in to the conversation.  Sometimes we can be a bit
grumpy but the group is a wonderful world wide friendly family thanks to
Brian and his bar.