Subject: [Leica] Beginning PAW again
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 9 19:02:51 2009

At 09:49 PM 1/9/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>I don't think she will kill me.  In fact she was a mite disappointed that I
>did not shoot many pictures of her at all while she was on break.  Besides,
>she graduates from UChicago in June with no loans, no debt, and a great job
>in Boston that includes a degree from Harvard.  One more picture on the LUG
>Gallery won't bother her much.

Congratulations!! To both of you. These days that is no small
accomplishment.  My husband is afraid that all four of our children
(all with college degrees) will descend upon us, unemployed and
homeless in this economy.  We have one boomerang so far back at
home.  The "no loans, no debt, and great job" show fantastic planning
and lot of work on your daughter's part.  Continued good luck -

And keep shooting and posting whenever she will let you ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Beginning PAW again)