Subject: [Leica] Lunch or Dinner in Vancouver (CA) March 16th, and late lunch in Seattle Mar 17?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat Jan 10 00:59:08 2009

We are going up to Vancouver for Tai Chi training again. Any Vancouverian
(:?) likes to meet for lunch or dinner on Monday the 16th?

We are going home on the 17th and will have 7 hours layover in Seattle. We
thought we should try to see a little something in Seattle this time. I have
been in the Seattle area half a dozen times and I haven't even seen things
like Pike's Market. So anyone wants to meet sometime after 2PM please let me
know.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com