Subject: [Leica] closing bell
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Jan 10 04:21:13 2009

I feel like a closing bell. Here in the North Country, as I write this the
air temp outside my window is -21 Celsius but I make myself happy by
translating that into -6 F. Haven't wanted to ascertain what the windchill
temp is. And that's the good news; the bad news is that there is a severe
winter storm watch brewing: 6-12" of fresh snow expected to fall between 4
this afternoon and noon tomorrow. Full moon is at 0328GMT tomorrow morning
but it certainly looked like a full moon setting when I awakened at 4:30
this morning.     :-)

Ta,

Seth

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] closing bell)