Subject: [Leica] M8 dust...
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 11 06:05:45 2009

Steve,
Take a look at Visible Dust products - I've used their rotating brush,
swabs and cleaning lfluids on my Canon 20D and 300D with great success.
A blower bulb is also useful for loose dust.

The spinning brush generates static in its bristles to pick off loose
dust without having to touch the sensor. I usually use this every time
before I take a digital out, just to make sure. I use the swabs when
greasy or water spray spots are on the sensor - usually happens if
you're changing lenses in damp weather or have blown dust off your sensor.
Cheers
Douglas