Subject: [Leica] M8 dust...
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Jan 11 11:14:10 2009

Steve,

The brushes work very well indeed and they are VERY well constructed.

I also use them for getting loose dust off SLR mirrors and off the deep
seated rear lements of some lenses.

We live close to a cement works and the ultra-fine dust gets everywhere
no matter how dustproof my storage cabinets are.

Here are some links to testimonials about visible dust and the Arctic
Butterfly

http://www.visibledust.com/reviews_pros.php

Not sure whether you can always trust testimonials on a manufacturer's
site, but here are plenty, most of which
 appear to be quite serious.

If the Canon Pro Network thinks it's good, who am I to complain :-) .

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M8 dust...)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] M8 dust...)