Subject: [Leica] Neopan Advice
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun Jan 11 12:03:31 2009

Tina,
I use Across 100. Developed in the JOBO with Pyrocat-HD with Glycol at 70deg
for 8min. I use a 1:1:100 (A:B:H2O) and the slowest rotary speed available.
Presoak for 2 minutes. My EI for N is 84. To draw in the highlights (N-1), I
would increase exposure 1/3 stop (EI=64) and decrease dev time by 20%. For
N-2, EI=50 and dev t - 35%.
I use distilled water for all steps, but it is mandatory for pre-soak and
dev.
Works great :-)
Best,
Bob