Subject: [Leica] M8 Dust
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun Jan 11 16:07:35 2009

Howard,
I don't know if you use Lightroom, but if you the spot remove tool (I don't
know if that's what it's called, but it's in the develop tab and looks like
the symbol for male)  on 1 frame you can apply that same spot removal on any
other selected frames. I find this very useful as the spot always appears in
the same place on each frame. this is a painless way to remove them...
Best,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA