Subject: [Leica] A REAL LEICA OR A COUNTERFEIT?
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun Jan 11 15:44:47 2009

Douglas,

I think what Jerry is exasperated about is that people seemed to go on
commenting on whether to suspect the camera's authenticity long after
you had settled the issue with your post.

--howard

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] A REAL LEICA OR A COUNTERFEIT?)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] A REAL LEICA OR A COUNTERFEIT?)