Subject: [Leica] M8 dust
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jan 11 19:06:06 2009

Howard thanks for the clarification on the sensor filter vibration. How does
that tie in with body stabilisation systems??? I'm no expert on dSLRs. Some
would say no expert on pretty much anything!!
I'll send you a screen shot or two offlist on the spot removal in ACR.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.