Subject: [Leica] Re: Fake Leica as a user
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 11 19:37:30 2009

On the other hand I picked up a Canon 7 with a 50 F1.4, a 35 F2, and a 100
F2 for $300 last year.  A little on the large side but a very good shooter
with a stainless steel shutter curtain that will not burn a hole.  If you
still shoot film there are a lot of really good cameras out there for not
much.