Subject: [Leica] Re: Fake Leica as a user
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Jan 12 00:52:36 2009

Ric,

A Canon P is probably the "Alternative Leica" camera for purists - no
meter, about the size and weight of an M3 (not quite as sophisticated,
though), built like a tank and so much easier to load than a Leica. The
Canon 7 is quite a bit bigger and heavier. You can use those wonderful
Cosina/Voigtl?nder LTM lenses on it too.

Cheers
Douglas