Subject: [Leica] The Yearbook Has Arrived
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jan 13 19:19:49 2009

It's here!  I continue to be delighted at the high quality of the
pictures produced by the photographers on the LUG and having so many
in one place to peruse at leisure is pure joy.  There are lots more
Leica shots this year than last, I think, and many, many with the M8.
This is a good trend.

Thanks to all who contributed and to Jim for putting it all together.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.