Subject: [Leica] Digital printing discussion
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jan 13 19:42:36 2009

Jayanand, I could suggest two books that I have found very helpful if you
are interested?
Fine Art Printing for Photographers
(exhibition Quality Prints with Inkjet Printers)
Uwe Steinmueller & Juergen Gulbins
Black and White in Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop Lightroom
Leslie Alsheimer.
I got mine from Amazon

I've changed the thread name now to better reflect where the discussion has
gone. It's a very worthy topic too!
I also trimmed the thread. We could all save a few electrons if we trimmed
the thread on occasion ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.