Subject: PS Re: [Leica] Re:HDR, Leica DMR and Nikon D3
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 21:40:31 2009

I've also learned with each lens to avoid the situations that would cause
problems, such as near backgrounds with bad-bokeh lenses, backlight with
flare-prone lenses, and wide apertures with lenses that show a significant
performance loss at full aperture.  I avoid far fewer situations with the
Leica lenses than with the others.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com