Subject: [Leica] How about those bags for hiking?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Jan 13 23:44:08 2009

I played with the Tamrac Sling and I don't they will work too well for long
hiking trip as all the weight is basically on one shoulder and it's not well
balanced. The Tamrac Adventure 7 is a wee bit too small and the Adventure 9
seems to be too big - unfortunately they don't seem to make an Adventure 8
model.

So what's your favorite bag for hiking purpose and why?

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess) ([Leica] How about those bags for hiking?)