Subject: [Leica] How about those bags for hiking?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Jan 14 06:16:55 2009

At 02:44 AM 1/14/2009, you wrote:

>So what's your favorite bag for hiking purpose and why?
>
>--
>// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com

I have half a dozen photography backpacks and which one I carry
depends on how long the trip is and whether or not I'm flying.  For
all around use, I like my Lowepro best.  It's just the right size,
holds my computer in a padded compartment hidden in the back, has
comfortable padding for my back, and fits under the seat of the
airplane (if I don't stuff it too full).

http://products.lowepro.com/product/CompuTrekker-AW,1924,16.htm

Lowepro has a huge variety of sizes.  I have a tremendous one and a
tiny one, too.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com