Subject: [Leica] Re:HDR, Leica DMR and Nikon D3
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 14 10:17:12 2009

The print makers themselves with their technique and choice of papers and
inks would have 100 times more effect on what you end up seeing than the
various lenses involved.
The lenses involved when viewed like this becomes almost completely
inconsequential.

Shoot the stuff yourself
Process it yourself with the same sharpening
And output it yourself and then look it at it.

But its darned hard to do a lens test in the digital age.
The camera all have their defaults but in the Raw prefs they can be easily
tweaked.
We've got a guy saying a Nikon camera is more "colorful" than a Leica with
digital back! Its absurd!

Mark William Rabiner