Subject: [Leica] New M8 Charger
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Jan 14 19:31:56 2009

No Ted. I haven't heard of that. This is a tiny little box much easier to
carry around. Only one battery will fit at a time. Unless you use a large
ball peen or frame hammer.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.