Subject: [Leica] OT: Audiophile Question
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed Jan 14 20:04:10 2009

richard.lists@gmail.com writes:
> Depending on your opinions on things like "Monster Cables - are they
> worth> it?" and whether you built a concrete platform to ensure that your
> turntable> is stabilised.
I have my speakers wired with Monster Cable only because they were the
thickest, heavyest wires I could find. Turntable is still stored in the
basement but coming, along with my old vinyl record collection out in the
next week or so. First time it will be in use in 15 years - and I'm looking
forward to it!

My HDMI cables are rated the same as Monster's, but cost half as much. They
are also gold plated and are made in the USA (unlike Monster's HDMI cables).
> OTOH, if you are going to just have your kid to plug in their iPod, then
> a> string will probably work as well :-)
No ipod's are hooked up to my audio equipment. The audio quality of ipods
really sucks even at best size file.

Greg Lorenzo
Calgary, Canada

Windows Live?: Keep your life in sync.