Subject: [Leica] IMG: Red
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jan 15 09:50:17 2009

Henning,

One of my first big photographic expenditures was a Vivitar Series One
90 Macro. I made lots of money with that lens shooting bugs for Ortho
Lawn & Garden books and literature. It was a gem of a lens. After a few
years of storage I decided to use it. Internal lenses had separated. The
gem became a rhinestone. It also became a round for a potato mortar. It
fit perfectly in the tube and was quite aerodynamic. More details in my
upcoming blog/photo essay, "Creative uses for lenses once they have
outlived their photographic lives!"

DaveR