Subject: [Leica] Re: Speaking of tripods
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jan 15 10:08:12 2009

Richard,

I never met a Gitzo I didn't like. I have 5 tri's and 2 mono's. The
problem with having too many tripods is that you need a head for each
one.

OTOH, the nice thing about tripods is that they'll probably never be
replaced by a digital version. Thus, they hold their value.

I half expect someone to send a link to a digital tripod. If so, I'm
curious what it will look like.

They should have called IS DT for digital tripod. There's digital
everything :-)

DaveR