Subject: [Leica] OT: Audiophile Question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 11:23:52 2009

A bit of info on RCA connectors: ?A properly put together RCA connector will
not go intermittent. ?As simple as they are, it is hard to not put one
together correctly. ?The US Navy required them during WWII, and Collins
Radio used them all the time for their Ham Gear, (Which by the way was also
used by the US Government, and others). ?My current installation has been up
and running for 8 years and no intermittents, and previously setup for 13
years with no connection problems with RCA connectors. ?By the way, all of
my microphones, except one, use XLR connectors, which are also quite good.

Cheers,
Gene