Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Nikon bodies with the Leitex bayonet
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Jan 15 13:34:22 2009

Gene,

That makes a lot of sense. I don't have an R body, so it isn't a big deal
for me. You've got to watch it when it comes to R equipment, though. Years
ago I bought an SL with 50/2 because it was a good deal and I always wanted
to try R equipment. Next thing I knew I had a fairly extensive R system.
When I sold it (because I had a lot of overlap with Contax) I sold every
piece of R gear I had. I knew that keeping one piece would draw me back in.
Now I'm buying R lenses again. I knew I shouldn't have kept the extension
tube!!!!

DaveR