Subject: [Leica] OT - Nikon D3X
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Jan 15 19:35:30 2009

Well, we don't know what goes on in the backrooms, do we? I can imagine the
following scenario:

Sony: Hey Mr. Nikon, we can supply you the highest quality FX sensor so you
can eat Canon's lunch.
Nikon: Sure, what's the catch, you little devil?
Sony: Simple, you position the D3/D700 at mid to upper range prices, and we
will price our A900 at the low end of that, and you will price the D3X at
nose bleed price. In the end, we will all eat Canon's lunch.
Nikon: Only if you cripple your A900 processing!
Sony: But of course, Bwahahahaahahahahaha

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT - Nikon D3X)