Subject: [Leica] Ultra-wide Heliar - was: M8 with UV-IR filters
From: eric.calderwood at btinternet.com (Eric Calderwood)
Date: Fri Jan 16 03:00:02 2009

Hello,

If anyone wants to code their CV 12mm or 15mm (as if they were the Wide
Angle Tri Elmar) for the M8, and use filter adapters then I can highly
recommend those manufactured by John Milich over on the Leica User Forum :

Please see here for a thread on the adapters, filter holders/lens hoods and
photos of them

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/leica-m8-forum/27511-12mm-15mm-filter-holders.html

Regards
Eric