Subject: [Leica] Friday WTB, Xenotar 2.8F wanted, maybe offer 28mm f2 Summicron ASPH
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Fri Jan 16 05:37:47 2009

Hey Vick, the irrational side of me is wondering why I'm not heading south,
way south, with the air temperature here (as I was having my breakfast
coffee an hour ago) at
 -21F  =   -28C.   Dis is gettin' silly

So much for global warming! oddballs reported a polar bear attack up near
Fort Ticonderoga at the southern tip of Lake Champlain.    ;-)

Seth