Subject: [Leica] M8 Access Program
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 16 09:05:50 2009

In the 90's that might have worked even though it was the days of
Shutterbug.
Nowadays your average list member is a big time eBay player.
And the lens  you passed down to a list member friend would be up on eBay
before the ink dried to be sold for more money than you gave it to the guy
for; so then other stuff could be bought on eBay. Then sold weeks to months
later and exchanged for something else. Rinse and repeat.

Mark William Rabiner