Subject: [Leica] M8 Access Program
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 16 21:22:06 2009

I only said the thing about the eBay because the story had been relayed to
me numerous times from friends. I've not sold anything in years myself my
experience is second hand.
Somebody sells something to some nice sounding person from the list and
everybody's palsy walsey and the next thing they know they see it on eBay.
If I've heard it once I've heard it half a dozen times. Off list of course.

There's an eBay feeding frenzie out there.
And it threatens to engulf the universe.

I'm sure after the fire sale they'll sell the rest of the Circuit City stuff
on eBay.

Mark William Rabiner