Subject: [Leica] Re: OT - Nikon D3X
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri Jan 16 10:12:38 2009

Fuji's Frankenstein cameras always had great color and low iso noise. First
really good 1600iso digital I ever saw was from the Fuji S2. But the body
build was just horrid since they had to piece together Nikon N90 cameras.
The S5 had the best dynamic range for a dSLR when it came out, but due to
that, the camera's processing was extremely slow compared the the Nikon
version, the D200.

I'd be curious to know why Nikon used Sony censors(except the D2h.D2hs) in
their cameras and not Fuji since Nikon was supplying Fuji with Nikon bodies.
But this has nothing to do with Leicas so I'll stop here.

Chris
NOLA