Subject: [Leica] Re: Dehumanizing portraits?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun Jan 18 12:14:57 2009

I think some are brilliantly photographed while others not so much. Some
clearly show the reality of the subject while others it's obvious they were
uncomfortable or unable to show their natural side in photographs. The
outtakes must be interesting.

Rice,Daschle,Clyburn,Munoz,Love even Biden's photo to me look great.
Actually, looking again I like Biden's and Clyburn's the best.

But then Gibbs' photo looks real because it has that "oh here come the
press" feeling.

Reid seems uncomfortable. Kang's photo makes sense, but I don't think it
works here.

Ringflash lighting for sure. I'd like to try this at a wedding!

Chris
NOLA