Subject: [Leica] Found on e-Bay
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jan 16 13:58:58 2009

Lluis I think that the seller was a little rude not to ask you first. At
least the seller has not stolen a picture from you to use as the item for
sale. Sometimes people find a picture of a lens or camera and use it as
though it is the actual item for sale. I suppose at least some more new
people will look at your gallery. Once you have any picture in a public
gallery you are showing it to anyone that wants to look from anywhere and
for any reason. Now you are more famous my friend!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.