Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jan 16 21:11:43 2009

Stick around Jan. You will have good things to share and things to learn I
am sure.
I joined Marc's Rollei list when I had one for a while, but I never saw more
than maybe three or four messages in six months! I don't know what was wrong
there!
You will get to read more than three or four messages in six months here.
Some will entertain you, some will educate you and some will annoy you but
there is no place like the LUG.
You can try contributing something yourself. I'm sure that it will be read
or looked at. It helps if you join in and people get to know you as well.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.