Subject: [Leica] PAW week two, coffee with friends and an ice cream parlor
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Jan 16 21:43:55 2009

HA!!!  That is an understatement!!  I do not call 2F brisk, I call that
damn cold!!  I am a boy of the south and I like my weather hot thank you
very much.  The Yankees can keep this cold!

Nice photos Don.  I kinda miss Atlanta.  Many fun/fond memories of that
city and the time spent there working for the now closed Gwinnett Daily
News and later UPI.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography