Subject: [Leica] Superman
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Jan 11 06:57:38 2009

UT had a horrible year this year, everyone expected them to loose to
Vanderbilt even, they got rid of their coach who took them to the
national title back in the late 90's...the real UT that is (University
of Tennessee).

That one in Texas is a pretender. ;)

Sorry could not resist, even though I am not a UT fan. LOL

I was glad to see and SEC team win this year.