Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Jan 17 05:39:15 2009

Jan,
For really cold condition buy a pair of glove liners, they are pretty thin
micrfiber affairs that hold the heat pretty well for their thickness.  Over
those wear a pair of mittens that let you pull over the end so that your
fingers are exposed.  If it is really cold then use one of those chemical
heat packs made for gloves in the palm of the mittens.  They last many hours
and will keep your hands toasty.