Subject: [Leica] Help! Too much volume on the LUG
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri Jan 16 07:47:33 2009

FWIW I stopped the digest because it was full of repeat messages, as much
the fault of email software as luggers. I direct LUG traffic into its own
mailbox. When I am busy I delete all the messages unread, less busy I scan
topics to see if anything interests me, weekends read most posts - though
traffic actually seems higher weekdays.

There is a classic camera and collectors section recently started on the
Leica User forum.

Frank