Subject: [Leica] more audiophilia spectacularly OT but interesting to a few
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Jan 17 08:26:52 2009

Frank,

This is a beautiful "toy"!

In my opinion the turntable is not a "main element", the capsule could
be more important. For me the work of a turntable should be: constant
speed, and no sound parasites, the good work is do by the rest of the
installation and also a vey important thing, I've expend some money on
have good cables and connectors. My turntable is a Lenco L-78 from the
70's with an Ortophon capsule and it still sound very good, enought
for me.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 17/01/2009, a las 11:32, Frank Dernie escribi?: