Subject: [Leica] WAS: Found on e-Bay NOW: POLITNESS!!!???
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Jan 17 12:58:01 2009

I have to agree with Tina here. Even though I live about 45 minutes
north of the Mason Dixon Line in the se corner of Pennsylvania, I
find most people are very polite. I always get a cheery Thank You
when I hold the door for a lady and many times from the Mom, Dad, and
children as they pass through. I'm never in a hurry so holding open
the door is no big deal for me, I was just brought up that way. And I
many times get a "Honey" from my waitress. I like it too. However I
find the older they are the more polite they are.

Len