Subject: [Leica] Question about M8 exposure
From: lmdmd at att.net (Leland Deane)
Date: Sun Jan 18 17:10:01 2009

Ted:

"Lee I have to question what you are saying about +1/3 or +2/3 over
exposure? Is there a wild possibility you might have this reversed? If I
were to do this I'd lose frame after frame blown out! I just tried it with
my M8 and a Canon and it blew everything to hell and back! Like stuff was
almost completely washed out all over the place."

I only shoot raw with the camera, and did mean plus 1/3. It just seems to
get the exposure histogram to the best place. Really, I just adapted what
Seth suggested we do with our Canons. Seems to work OK with those Leicas.
Best,
Lee