Subject: [Leica] Frilly L
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Jan 24 19:36:57 2009

squared up very nicely

some very rigid patterns in the bricks and boards

some nice curves in the branches and wires

three straight borders, one organic

camellia nicely matches the frame of the tree and branch

the necessary fallen blossom in the foreground connecting to the heart
of the photo

the only negative (to me) is the palm that maybe should have been drug
completely into or out of the frame

enjoyed it

thanks

ric