Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon bodies
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 25 13:46:39 2009

Wayne,

I use my R lenses on an EOS 1DS Mk II. The results are quite good,
especially the APO 100, 180/3.4 and the long Telyts. I don't like the
confirmation converters so I bought the Novoflex adapter and
installed a split image finder in the 1DS.  However if you can find a
DMR you'll probably get better results plus auto stop down of your
lenses.

Len