Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon bodies
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Sun Jan 25 12:06:24 2009

Luggers,

I wanted to ask those of you who are using your Leica lenses on Canon bodies
about your experiences and recommendations.  I am wanting to use Leica R
lenses (28mm current, 60mm current, 90 older f2.0, 100 APO & 180 Apo) on
Canon digital bodies, I am undecided on which body at this point.  I've read
bits here and there but wanted to asked Lug members who have gone this route
to hear about the issues or problems that have been encountered.

Thanks,

Wayne
Wayne Serrano
wayne@wayneserrano.com