Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 3: Santa Pola, tapas, and new software
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jan 25 23:34:38 2009

This week's images contain some beautiful views of the Mediterranean,
attractive tapas, and at least one sweaty se?orita:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=179

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. There
are no pictures from this weekend's storm, those will get a separate
gallery on my greatpix.eu site, hopefully tonight.

On a side note, this weekend I upgraded the Wordpress software on
which my blog runs from version 1.5 (vintage 2006) to the latest
version 2.7. For the viewer it should not make any difference, but it
makes administering the site and fighting comment spam much easier. So
I have a special request to those who usually visit my PAW: if the
site behaves strangely in any way, please let me know.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu