Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 3: Santa Pola, tapas, and new software
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon Jan 26 13:29:28 2009

Thanks for taking us on another delightful stroll through your life
Nathan.
While the seascapes are lovely; I really enjoy the "moments" in Alt 5
and 8.

Also: I can't help wondering if you might provide a report
on your feelings regarding the M8.
You're one of we who've migrated through Canon, Canon/R glass,
(and I believe Olympus-ville) and now use the M8.
So you must have thoughts and feelings about these
various systems and how they worked or didn't work for you

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com