Subject: [Leica] LUG mail responsiveness
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Jan 27 00:16:46 2009

I have been using gmail for my LUG list for a few weeks now. Generally
speaking, if you see any email trouble, usually it just means... there are
email trouble. Sometimes a squirrel chews through a cable in the mid-west
and the rest of the world goes dark. Anything can happen.

With gmail though, it does not seem to display your own post unless someone
responds to it. May be there is a setting to change that, but I am too lazy
to look it up.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com