Subject: [Leica] Focomat I
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Jan 27 14:25:48 2009

Leina,

Be sure that you can obtain brilliant results with a Componon, it is
the "S"?, this one and Nikon are No.1 too. The process influences a
lot on the fnal quality.

The onlything I've never do with a Focomat IC is working with
Multigrade papers, I've found difficult place the filters. Don't be
converned for the a?AN Ring, do your trials and you will see what you
need, initially if you work 13 x 18 probaly you don't need it.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 27/01/2009, a las 13:55, Leina Gonzalez escribi?: