Subject: [Leica] R lenses on any Digital body
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Jan 28 12:28:55 2009

Hey Gary,
I hadn't seen your photos for a LOoong while - still stunning, still
paying tribute (the highest tribute) to the gear.
Really happy to see you pop up like this.
Magic!

Sorry Wayne, Gary is the one who introduced me to 4/3s and I find it
difficult to hide my pleasure.

Oly is a sure contestant, my Panashita (DR TM) L1 is now a little
out-moded but can perfom well with Leica glass too
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/

And Howard just showed us how wonderful it would be to have an R 9.2
diesel to challenge his Nikon D700 and Leitax mount R glass

Canon does things too that might fit your needs.
So, to cut it short, what are your expectations and specs?

Bien cordialement de Metz
Phx