Subject: [Leica] R lenses on any Digital body
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 14:01:14 2009

Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> On Jan 28, 2009, at 4:31 PM, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> Not quite done.  You might have to deal with focus & exposure issues,
>> depending on the particular body.
>
> Which body, Doug?  I mean, which Canon digital bodies work best with
> R lenses?

Personal experience = 0

Lots of discussion on various fora re: replacement screens, mirror box
accuracy, focus confirmation accuracy, exposure errors at less than maximum
aperture.  For focussing accuracy it seems that more $$$ = better chances
of accurate manual focus w/o adjustments.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web